Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jennifer and Neal Harris Wedding Photography
















Jennifer and Neal are back from their honeymoon and I couldn't wait to show you some of their wedding photos. I have too many to show you so I will blog over several days. Tonight I am blogging about the ceremony. The ceremony took place at Lady of The Lake Catholic Church in Hendersonville. We had tons of fun with the groomsmen first. We walked around and photographed the guys just hanging out and messing with Neal. Then Jennifer and Neal decided to see each other before the ceremony in order to get more photos and get to the reception as quickly as possible. Of course Jennifer had to update her facebook status before walking down the aisle. I love it! Then there was the gettaway with the party bus! What a luxury! That bus was sweet! I will be blogging their portraits next, and later their reception photographs. Congratulations Jennifer and Neal!

No comments:

Post a Comment