Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nashville TN wedding Photographer - Dec. 20, 2010






So I am trying to catch up on all I did this fall with weddings and family portraits, but it is so hard to keep up with it all! My Facebook is usually the most current, so I hope to bring my blog up to the present soon. The Hamilton's were previously married many years ago and now decided to reunite their love after being apart. They were so happy, even though it was 30 degrees outside! They went to Davidson County Clerk and were married on a Monday morning. Afterward, we were able to take a few photos inside the newly remodeled County office building and just outside. We got some really great shots of the two of them. Then they were off to New York! Congratulations Jacqueline & Timothy!

No comments:

Post a Comment